Camping is your time for self-reflection, getting in tune with nature and reconnecting with the family. On top of these, camping is also beneficial to your health. There are different types of camping but if you want to safely and comfortably conduct it, you can consider RV (Recreational Vehicle) camping.
RV camping is popular these days because it allows people to stay overnight or longer in allotted spaces known as campsites. If you want to start your excursion, you should consider rv camping checklist at the onset.
When it comes to packing, it will depend on your personal preferences but to help you get started, here’s the extensive list of what you need for a successful RV camping:
Bed and bath necessities
You can start with bed and bath necessities. You do not want to gallivant without ensuring that you have the right bed and bath necessities. Do not forget to bring the following:
• First aid kit: having a first aid kit when camping is critical. Before you leave, you need
to ensure that you have well-stocked first aid supplies like adhesive bandages of different sizes, gauze pads, antiseptic creams, ointments, sterile wipes, rinse solutions, pain, and anti-inflammatory medicine, anti-diarrhea medicine, antihistamine, eye drops, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, and an emergency blanket.
• Sleeping items: to have a good sleep, you need sleeping bags, pillows (as well as pillowcases), sheets and bed comforter or blankets.
• Personal hygiene: you should bring towels (including face cloths and beach towels), nail clippers, hairbrush, toilet paper, deodorant, shampoo, soap, mouthwash, toothbrush, toothpaste, lip balm, and hand lotion.
The next thing to secure is the clothing essentials. This will depend on the season. In general, you can bring the following:
• Shoes: while there is no general rule what shoe to wear when camping, it is a
prudent idea to bring hiking shoes together with merino wool socks.
• Underwear: for your underwear, you should pick a fabric that is lightweight with natural moisture wicking properties.
• Pants and jackets: you should bring a great pair of hiking pants because it offers freedom of movement as well as versatility and comfort. As for your jacket, choose windbreaker.
• Shirts: for men, shirts are fine. For women, tank tops will make you comfortable. Depending on the weather, bring a sweater, and sweatshirt.
If you will spend many days camping, you should bring the right kitchen supplies. You can bring the following:
• Food-related items: start with the food items as well as storage containers. Since you
will bring canned goods, you should ensure that you bring can openers also.
• Cooking items: for cooking, you need a food processor and cooking pots. Do not forget the knives, cutting boards, ladle, spoons, plates, potholders, and matches. You should also consider toaster, frying pan, and steamer insert.
Tools should be considered in case something happens along the way. This will include screwdrivers, pliers, crowbar, tire inflator, wrenches, fuses, emergency warning light, electrical tape and many more.
With an RV, you can go anywhere. Many positive things could come out if you consider RV camping. With the camping supplies list, you can excitedly hit the road together with the family or your partner.